Monday, March 25, 2013

MCT Scrapping the Little Things!!!


Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to MCT "Scrapping the Little Things"
 Today we are making Project life/Smashbook /Layouts or similar type projects.
I made a Smashbook page for my project,and this is my first time using my new cameo,I LOVE IT:)
Look at my sweet little bear,I got it at the KaDoodle Bug Designs blog and added a Peachy Keen face to it!
It was our choice what type of layout to make so I made a birthday theme,It is so hard to take a good picture of my dad,he is sooo silly when it comes to taking them!!!:)

Supplies I Used for my Smashbook:


Lowercase Fun Dies
Stitched Fun Ticket Dies
More Of My Favorite Sayings Stamp Set
Just Simply Live Stamp Set
What's Growing On? Stamp Set
Stitched Heart Layering Dies


2 great Challenges for you to play with!!!

It's time for a New Challenge over at My Creative Time
Kim is the Host of this weeks Challenge and the Challenge is
Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!!!

And the great Challenge over at Peachy Keen!
Create a card or layout of your choice following the sketch provided.

You can see my project for this challenge  Just click here!!!
Have fun with these challenges!!!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and have a great week!!!:)



11 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Love, love, love this page, Cindy! That bear is adorable, and your dad is too! You tied it all together so perfectly with the arrows and all of the MCT dies!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute LO!!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful page, Cindy!! I love the design!! The bear is so adorable!! And what fun pictures of your Dad!! Awesome my friend!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Creations by Shirl said...

What a gorgeous page Cindy, love all those PK images... I'm sure the rest of this book will just be adorable when you get through finishing it off...
TFS - enjoy your wonderful new week!

Sherrie K. said...

Great smashbook page! Te pictures of our Dad are so awesome and just adore the design and the fun cuts:)
Have a great week and if I don't make it back by the weekend...have a fantastic Easter my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

Yea for using your new cameo! And what a great smash page! I love it! great job! hugs

Cathryn said...

This is a wonderful page Cindy! Congrats on using your Cameo!!! Have a great day! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Joan Smith said...

Love your LO it's just the sweetest most precious LO ever. Your dad is really cute and the story you told about him so reminded me of my dad as my dad was a hoot too and just loved life, his kids, his grandkids and had so much fun always and I am so thrilled your dad is such a sweetheart and the memories he is giving you is a treasured legacy!! You are so talented so thanks for sharing your talent.

Kate said...

Awesome Page, I just love this. Looks amazing my friend as always.

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ WOW! AWESOME page! Every single details just flow together! I am so not surprised you did AWESOME for your first time using the Cameo! Oh look at your Daddy too ~ he is so CUTE! You can do any of my layouts ~ I shall send you a box of pictures! LOL!

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations on using your Cameo...you did great for your first time...you will love it even more as you use it. So much you can do. Great job with your Dad's Birthday layout. I think he looks wonderful in his pictures...very happy! Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com