Tuesday, April 15, 2014

MCT Try me Tuesday - Ghost Stamping!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today is MCT Try me Tuesday!!!
So today Try me Tuesday is - GHOST STAMPING!!!
Ghost stamping starts with white ink. Stamp all your images in white, then when it dries, stamp
 the same images over top with a color this time, offsetting just a touch so you have a white
‘ghost’ of a shadow behind the color. It’s very pretty and makes for a cool affect.
So here is a super easy tag that I made with this technique. My son Scott seen it and he said it's mine!!!!
He just LOVES playing basketball.  Hope you like my tag!!! :)


Supplies I Used for my Tag :
 
You can see more great projects at Emma's blog!!!
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)

 
 



10 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your tag came out awesome I love the dimensional look gosh I am amazed with this technique I've never heard of it before but will sure giving it a try. Love how it give a great 3D look. Great creative job!!

snappy scrappy said...

This turned out so neat!!!

jessica said...

This is awesome!!! What a sharp looking tag!
AWESOME job my friend!!!

candio said...

Your tag turned out awesome ~ great "ghosting"!

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Cindy!! Your ghosting effect look amazing!! What a fabulous tag my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

quilt4fun2 said...

Great choice of stamp to use for this stamping. Your tag turned out great. I really like this look and glad you all are showing it. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cathryn said...

Very, very cool Cindy! It gives the stamp a 3D effect! :)

Shelly said...

Awesome job! Love how this turned out!
Cool tag!
Shelly

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous tag! Love the ghost stamping:) Great effect!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh your tag turned out AMAZING and I TOTALLY see why Scott scooped this up! I must try this this week~ you ladies just ROCKED this!!!