Friday, April 11, 2014

My First post with SVG Cutting Files!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
I am so EXCITED to announce that I am on the DT for the SVG Cutting Files!!!
 That is my BIG news that I was so anxious to share with you all!!! So here is my first project as a DT member. I made a step card using the Center Step Edged Curved Card Base and for the cute girl cut I used Sunflower Cindy, so fitting right!!! I also used Emma's Floral Sentiments for the great
sentiment and I added to the Stitched Square Speech Bubbles, and I also used the Stitched Grass Die.
For the face I used PK-1320 In the Garden Face Assortment from Peachy keen!!!And I added some flower soft to my sunflowers to add texture to them!!!
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 



 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 Flower Soft
 
I will be back to normal blogging on Monday!!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)

 
 
 
 
 
 


16 comments:

Kate said...

Love this so much it's so Adorable my friend and again Welcome to the DT.

Janis Lewis said...

I love your card! You make such fantastic creations. Beautiful!

Cathryn said...

Beautiful! Your creations should be framed and hung up, so perfect! :)

jessica said...

Congrats!!!!! This is so beyond adorable!!! LOVE it my friend!!!!
Have a GREAT Friday and weekend!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Congrats...I'm not surprised...you rock your svg cuts!!! Too cute!

Creations by Shirl said...

Congrats - I know you will rock those showcasings... so well deserved..
Your card is so darn cute....

Lisa said...

Congratulations my friend!! I am so excited for you!! You did a fabulous job on your first post - the card is gorgeous!! The cuts you used are so sweet!! Love this my friend!! Congrats again and have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Congrats to you!! This is just ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats Cindy! What an adorable card! I can't wait to see more projects using these files:) Darling card my friend!
Have a great wknd!
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Adorable! What a cute little gardener and those sunflowers are amazing! Cute as can be - happy to be on a DT with you again my sweet friend!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your step card. Your girl is adorable! Congratulations on making the DT :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafting Katie said...

CONGRATS, Cindy!!! They are so lucky to have you on the team!!! Your card is so stinkin' cute!!!

Unknown said...

Can't understand why they didn't grab you sooner Cindy! LOVE your premier project to bits!
The curve on the step card is a neat idea and of course, the Peachy face just finishes off that little sunflower girl perfectly. xxx

Janice W. said...

Congratulations Cindy! Your project is so adorable! They are lucky to have you on the team!

Shelly said...

Congrats to you!!! Wow, they are so SUPER lucky to have scored you :) Adorable card as always and I love your sweet little scene!
Shelly

Kim H said...

OH MY WORD ~ this is so ADORBS!! I LOVE that step card, the flowers, the sentiments and oh my the face! Okay I ADORE everything of yours always! CONGRATS! I know you will be AMAZING ~ <3!