Friday, August 22, 2014

Gone Fishin'

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 It's my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files!!!
Today I am showcasing a NEW cut from SVG Cutting Files ( Fisherman ) He is so cute!!! My son Scott and my brother started going fishing together this year, he is really liking the time spent with his Uncle!!! I also used the cut Can of Worms for the bobbers. From MCT I used the  Lowercase Fun Dies with the Uppercase Fun Dies for the font, the Number Fun Dies + Add Ons for the year,
the Stitched Message Bubble Dies for the (BIG!) sentiment, and for the cute faces I used
I hope you like my layout for today!!! :)
 



 Supplies I Used for my Layout :
 
 Sneak Peeks starts on Monday!!!!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)
 
 

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! All of the embellies you used are perfect!! Love those faces!! What a fun layout - love it!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

They are just darling!!! The PK faces are Precious!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

DebC said...

I left a comment but dont see it so here goes again! I love this you did such a good job. Those little boys are so cute. I don't camp or fish but i love projects with that theme and buy camping stamps all the time because they are so darn cute! Ps what paper do you use for the face and body. I am having trouble finding a color for this.
Deb

Creations by Shirl said...

What a cute boyish card... love this one a lot!