Monday, December 15, 2014

SVG Cutting Files Challenge - Anything Christmas!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Anything Christmas!!!
 
 
 My sister wanted to come over to make cards with me and this is the Reindeer she wanted to use, so I decided to use him for this challenge and make more so when she decides to come over they will be reddy for are craft day!!!! I used the cute little Reindeer from SVG Cutting Files the Chibi Reindeers and for the card base I used Arched Fold Over Base. The sentiment is from MCT the From Our Family To Yours Stamp Set.  Hope you like my card for todays challenge!!! :)
 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files  blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is January 14th
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 


2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest Cindy!!!

jessica said...

OMG is he the CUTEST reindeer EVER!!!! LOVE your project Cindy!
Another AWESOME job!