Thursday, February 12, 2015

Jaded Blossom February Release Day # 4

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with a great NEW Stamp set.
 
Today I have a FUN card using this AWESOME new stamp set Spring Signs, I used it for the sentiment, I used the new Spring Dies 2 for the clouds and the butterfly's, the 
Spring Dies for the Grass, and the CUTE bunny is a New cut from SVG Cutting Files
the Skipping Bunny that will be available today in the SVG store. I also used the
Ornate Card Base -1 for the base of my card!!!
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 
We have our Gotta  Have it Now Package for $127.99

Jamie Lieungh's photo.
 
February 2015 Release will include:
5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - 4x4 Stamp Sets
1 - New Die
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $135
 
Don't forget to check back in tomorrow for some more great sneaks from all of the AWESOME DT with the new Jaded Blossom Stamp Release!!!

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 


12 comments:

Unknown said...

what an adorable bunny!!! Love this card.

GiGi said...

This is too cute!!! That bunny is adorable and I love the die cut clouds and butterflies!

Jamie said...

Love this!

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely adorable Cindy! Love the shape of the card and the bunny is so darn cute!
Sherrie k

Migdalia said...

To darn cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Cassandra said...

I will take this one too please!!! Love your creativity! Always my favorite!!! :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

super duper cute, cindy!!!

Michelle said...

Such an adorable card ! Love this !!

Michelle said...

Such an adorable card ! Love this !!

Crystal said...

this a cute card! I love this Bunny!

Unknown said...

love it love it

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Seriously ADORABLE Easter bunny!! LOVE how is happily hopping around gathering his eggs... cant wait for Easter ~ that means Spring and warmer temps and no snow! LOVE it like always ~ you ROCK my sweet friend!