Thursday, March 12, 2015

Jaded Blossom March Release Day # 4

 
 
Candace Pelfrey's photo.
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with a great NEW Stamp set.
 
Can I just say that this set has the CUTEST Bunny ever on it!!!!I made two projects for today, my first project is a treat box using the Honey Bunny for the sentiment. The Spring Dies 2 for the sun and the clouds and the Spring Dies for the grass.
The cuts are from SVG Cutting Files the Bunny Couple is a new cut file that will be available today in the SVG Cutting Files store, and I also used the Cupid Workshop for the box.



 
 Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:
 
For my second project I made a tag with the sweet new image that is in this GREAT new set called
Honey Bunny and I also used a sentiment from that set. The VALENTINE DIE SET for the heart and the Treat Tag Die for the base of my tag. I colored the bunny with my Copic markers and added some glossy Accents.
Hope you like both of my sneaks for today!!! :)
 

 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Treat holder:
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $132.99
 
Jamie Lieungh's photo.

March 2015 Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4x4 Stamp Sets
1 - New Die
1 - 2x3 Freebie
freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $140

Don't forget to check back in tomorrow for some more great sneaks from all of the AWESOME DT with the new Jaded Blossom Stamp Release!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 


6 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Omg, you have been busy! These are both FANTASTIC! So much inspiration:) I am loving this release! Can't wait to get my goodies!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

They are both Super duper cute!!
Very Creative and Super fun!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Melissa said...

I just love these! So darn cute!

Michelle said...

both adorable !!1 love the little bunny house and amazing coloring on that little brown bunny !! love it !

Crystal said...

beautiful coloring and I love that bunny treat!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh these are simply ADORABLE!! I just LOVE your coloring and of course all the details! As always BEAUTIFULLY done!!