Sunday, May 3, 2015

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge - Go Wild! Any Wild Animal

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Monthly Challenge - Go Wild! Any Wild Animal
 
 
You can use any wild animal for this challenge so I chose Monkeys, I LOVE them, I have two of them LOL!!! when my kids were small they loved it when I would sing no more monkeys jumping on the bed!!! I miss those sweet little monkeys, they are all grown up :)
I used Jaded Blossom the Birthday Dies for the hat, the Fall Dies for the leaves, the
Capturing Memories set for the sentiment and from SVG Cutting Files the
Hanging Monkey for the cute monkey cut.
Hope you like my card for this AWESOME Challenge!!! :)
 


Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 
 Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Link it up your project! Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday before the next challenge. The previous challenges winner will be posted along with the new challenge.
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Jaded Blossom blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is June 6 ...
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 


5 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Your swinging monkey is so stinken cute Cindy! I love the expression on his face! The sentiment is perfect! Cute, cute!
So fun to be guest designing with all of you guys:)
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

I love the monkey!Silly and so CUTE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Beckie Williams said...

Cute cute cute!!

Michelle said...

love your monkey card ! the fall dies look FAB on it !!!

Crystal said...

I love the leaves falling! great touch!