Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Oh Joy!!!!! PEACHY KEEN Winter 2015-2016 Release!!!

 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Here is a project with the new PEACHY KEEN Stamps and Digital Stamps.
So here are all the sale details!!!
 PEACHY KEEN have EIGHT NEW FACE SETS as well as a SUPER DUPER TREAT!! 
 There is a NEW package of a FACE SAMPLER! Tiered Discounts are AUTOMATIC (no code to put in) and are ON TOP OF ALL THE SALE PRICES... INCLUDING ALL OF THE CLEARANCE ITEMS!!
•1.00 to 49.99 - will receive an additional 15% off  !!!
•50.00 to 149.99 - will receive an additional 20% off !!!
•150.00 and over will receive an additional 25% off !!! FREE STAMP SET is ONLY WITH PURCHASE of $75 (after discounts)
 
 
Here is an other card using some AWESOME Peachy keen Goodies. I when with a different look, I made it masculine. JUST look at that face!!! TOO CUTE :)
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new PK-DSW-2015 Peachy Keen FACELESS Winter Character Collection Digital Stamp for the Snowman, the new
 PK-DBW-2015 North Pole Cheer Digital Stamp for the sentiment, the new
PK-492 Everyday Character Snow Face Assortment for the face and from Jaded Blossom I used the Tropical Dies for look of snow and the Card Mat Dies for the bottom layer.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 


3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super Duper cute!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Cathy said...

he is sooo cute!!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Pam said...

Very cute :)