Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Stamp Anniething's February Stamp Release - Day# 1


 
Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's February release!  
If you love Princesses this release will be right up your alley!
 
 
Giselle is as pretty as a princess!  Check out her beautiful flowing gown and her curl locks of hair!  She is great for many occaision cards, party decorations/ invites and scrap book layouts!

Giselle will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
OMG this release is just so FLIPPIN' AMAZING!!!! I am in LOVE with these BEAUTIFUL princess that Ann created this month. She always creates the cutest little characters but I am BLOWN away with these ones!!! <3 <3 <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Giselle for the BEAUTIFUL princess and from
SVG Cutting Files I used the new Clam Shell Shaped Card for the great card background and from Jaded Blossom I used Birthday Dies for the small hearts and the Valentine Dies for the bigger hearts and the Valentine Panels for the stamped designed.
Hope you like my card for this AWESOME release day!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:

Stamps will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our February Release
 and have a great day! :)
 
 

3 comments:

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Love the card and colors

Lorie said...

Okay Cindy...this is really adorable!

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the shape - beautiful card!


Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations