Friday, February 5, 2016

Stamp Anniething's February Stamp Release - Day# 3

 

Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's February release!  
If you love Princesses this release will be right up your alley!
 
 
Annie is ready for her prince!  
Annie is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showed  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 Hope you had fun seeing all the BEAUTIFUL projects that my DT sisters and I created with Ann's BEAUTIFUL new Release this week!!! I had a BLAST creating them :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Annie for the BEAUTIFUL princess and from
Jaded Blossom I used Birthday Dies for the small hearts, Valentine Dies for the bigger hearts and theValentine Panels for the stamped designed and for the sentiment I used
 Sweet Birthday Wishes.. Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 
 
 
Stamps will be available in the STORE Friday TODAY!!!!

Thanks for joining us for our February Release
 and have a great day!!! :)
 
 

4 comments:

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

love today and loved every project for the week

Lorie said...

Oh my gosh..this is so fantastic! I love the way you colored and decorated her dress!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!

Georgiana said...

How sweet!